Sunday, September 26, 2010

Being the father of a boy whos dad is a travlin' musician.

I've been paying my dues for a while now. I've been paying my bills even longer. When will it all pay off? I am in the planning stages of a 10-12 song album. I have started tracking songs and like what I'm getting. I can't wait to get the hardware in your hand. Should be before Christmas. I have a few more songs to finish.
      About to make a move to Nashville. I am a little nervous moving my family around, but I know it will all be for the best. I want my son to be raised around music. I think he will appreciate it later. I know a few guys who parents dragged them around music festivals as a kid and they always say it was a blessing.
   This is my first blog. I hope I can keep it up.
CW 

6 comments:

  1. Man, I hate to see the day you leave, but I know its the right thing to do! Can't wait for the album. I want an arm full so I can give them to all my friends for Christmas. I know you're a good dad. I think there may be a song in that blog title there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think it's awesome you're making the move to Nashville! You will definitely be missed around town, but you know, and gotta do what's best for you and your family.

    Can't wait for the new album! And to be able to say, "I remember when he used to come in the store...." lol

    Good luck and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Channing, We will miss hearing you play around here, but we are wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing your album! Congrats on the move. I didn't realize it was so soon. Gonna miss seeing you around town and in the store, but hopefully I won't be too far behind you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of you "blogging"! Love you buddy, and I know ( without a doubt)that you will be just what Nashville needs! And, how awesome that you will have Kristi and Carter by your side!BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what he don't know I'm tagging along Cape Fear style.

    ReplyDelete